*UPDATE* Please note the date change. I'll be at this fair at the end of April.
Looking for a gentle way to transform your health and/or heal past trauma?
Come to this fair and experience a FREE transformative Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga and/or Intuitive Life Guidance session. See firsthand how life changing the multiple layers of touch are! Special packages will be available for those who stop by.
Curious and want to know more? Learn about my services HERE.
The fair is organized by Rev. Sheryl Martin of Heaven Pathways Earth (www.heavenpathwaysearth.com).
The Bee Creek Makers Market Is An Up And Coming Artisan Market In Spicewood, TX That Features Multiple Artisans, Music And Food. It was so much fun in February, that I signed up again for March. Come Meet And Visit With Me At The Market On Saturday March 10th. I'll Be Offering Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Experiences And Selling off Essential Oils and Malas that I've discontinued. It's time for some Spring Cleaning! Come And Bee Curious! Read More About Bee Creek Here.
A Special Valentine's Workshop for you and your loved ones. Come, gather to:
*Experience a guided meditation with chocolate
*Make tasty treats that are vegan and gluten-free
*Learn Vedic Thai techniques to delight your loved ones
*Be the first to sample my newest essential oil blend:
Sacred exchange $20 if you sign up by February 1st. Sign up here.
Bring yourself, a friend or a loved one. There will be some fun prizes and giveaways you don't want to miss! This is an alcohol free event.
Join me in this 6 week program to start the New Year with RESTORED HEALTH and VITALITY! Using a gentle, trauma informed approach, greater health will be facilitated through the use of our hands.
This program will teach you how to improve overall health and well being primarily through Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Stretching. Read more about this art here. Come as you are, this program is open to everyone!
What You Will Learn:
- How touch promotes health
- Why touch is so powerful when delivered in a safe, nurturing environment
- Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Stretches that will provide, but are not limited to, the following benefits:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve overall mood
- Improve concentration
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase flexibility
- Improved digestion
- Improve efficiency of the lymphatic system
- Improve pain - including arthritis, joint pain, back/neck pain
- Improve endocrine function, including thyroid
- Improve quality of sleep
- Restored feelings of vitality and well-being!
Sacred Exchange: $397
- Meet for 2 hours every Sunday January 14th through February 18th to learn Vedic Thai Assisted Yoga Stretching and Philosophy
- Supportive learning environment
- Private FB Group Page Forum
- Post Program Practice Sessions - FREE
- An opportunity to restore your health and share your new found vitality and tools with your loved ones - FREE
- Eligibility for discounts on memberships and session offerings
LOCATION: To be announced
Sign up before January 9th for a Sacred Exchange of $297, a $100 savings! Text me for details: 508-330-0104.
Class size is limited to provide a more intimate learning environment. Sign up.
Feeling stressed about the holidays? Let's change that together!
Come find peace and relaxation in this workshop designed to bliss you out! We will begin with meditation then gently explore the power of safe, nurturing touch to improve health, vitality and well-being using a trauma informed approach. Vedic Thai Bodywork techniques will be taught.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
-deeper body awareness
Gift yourself with a loving boost, just in time for the holidays!
Cost is $33 per person. If you bring a friend, your friend comes for FREE! Gift yourself and a friend today.
There will be door prizes and a raffle to win a complimentary Vedic Thai Therapy session.
Space is limited, please register here
Please note that due to the nature of this workshop doors will be closed promptly at 3pm. No late entry will be allowed in order to create a safe space for all participants. Doors will reopen at 4:30pm.